The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. "Personally identifying information" is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Some areas of Churpedia.Com do not require any personally identifying information.
- Churpedia.Com collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of the features of Churpedia.Com require you to register for an account. Churpedia.Com asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, shipping address, billing address, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service.
- When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information in the my account section of our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us any time.